[pstricks] Psset and accessing key values inside pstricks

Richard Hensh henshric at msu.edu
Mon Feb 14 22:42:13 CET 2005

I am successfully using tex4ht to process my latex source files.

If I define the following (silly but useful example):

\makeatletter
\define at key[psset]{pstTxtBx}{name}{%
         \edef\psset at pstTxtBx@name{#1}%
    }
\makeatother
\psline[linecolor=blue,name=lineA](2,1)
\psline[linecolor=red,name=lineB](-2,1)

then subsequent processing using tex4ht allows me to access the name and do
some fun things in the tex4ht config files with lineA, lineB etc.

Does anyone know the naming convention used by the built-in keys. The docs
seem to suggest a standard namiing convention that appear to be

	\XKV at psset@pst at linecolor@value

Or

	\XKV at psset@linecolor at value

But neither of these names work.  I've also tried

	\psset at linecolor, \psk at linecolor, etc.

I know that \pslinecolor works (it returns rgb 0 0 1), but I was hoping to
find a standard way of accessing the key values as they were originally
assigned (for this example, blue, red, etc. ).

Thanks
ricky