[pstricks] Preserving dict across pages.

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Fri Feb 11 13:31:15 CET 2005

Richard Hensh wrote:
> The following code seems to work. I'm not sure which dictionary is better to
> use. scrDict has been created previously using my own custom *.pro file.
>
> I don't know much about the userdict dictionary but this would appear to be
> the kind of use that it was meant for.

do what Christophe suggest

Herbert

\documentclass[10pt,dvips]{article}
\usepackage{pstricks,pst-plot}%
\begin{filecontents}{user.pro}
tx at Dict begin /myCurve{ dup mul } def end
\end{filecontents}
\pstheader{user.pro}

\begin{document}
\psset{unit=0.5cm}
\begin{pspicture}*(-6,-6)(6,6)
\psplot{-6}{6}{x myCurve}
\end{pspicture}
\newpage

\begin{pspicture}*(-6,-6)(6,6)
\psplot{-6}{6}{x neg myCurve}
\end{pspicture}
\newpage

\begin{pspicture}*(-6,-6)(6,6)
\psplot{-6}{6}{x 3 div myCurve}

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes