[pstricks] Preserving dict across pages.

Richard Hensh henshric at msu.edu
Thu Feb 10 18:58:20 CET 2005

Herbert (and others),

Thank you for all of your help in the past.

The following code works as long as both pictures appear on the same page.
The raw ps code suggests there is a way (using bop and eop hooks, etc. ) to
preserve such dictionaries across pages but I'm not sure how to do it. Any
suggestions? I'm sorry if this is more of a postscript question and belongs
somewhere else.

Thanks
ricky

\pstVerb{%
scrDict 10 dict def %
scrDict begin %
/const {1} def %
/curve {x dup mul const mul} def %
end}%

\psset{unit=0.5cm}
\begin{pspicture}*(-6,-6)(6,6)
\psplot{-6}{6}{scrDict begin /const {0.2} def curve end}
\end{pspicture}

\begin{pspicture}*(-6,-6)(6,6)
\psplot{-6}{6}{scrDict begin /const {0.5} def curve end}