[pstricks] need simple code for pst-gr3d package

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Wed Jan 5 16:12:23 CET 2005

Doug Mounce wrote:

> Does anyone have simple sample code for a \PstGridThreeD(1,1,1)?
>
> I can't quite get how to configure the preamble, or how that relates
> after the document begins.  If I start small, maybe I might be able to
> understand, regards,

hm, I do not know, if I understand your problem well.
pst-gr3d needs also the package pst-3d, which has the
option viewpoint.

Herbert

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{pst-gr3d}
\pagestyle{empty}
\begin{document}

\PstGridThreeD(3,1,1)

\vspace{2cm}
\psset{viewpoint=2 -1 0.5}
\PstGridThreeD(3,1,1)

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes