[pstricks] pst-func -- \pst at linetype undefined

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Mon Nov 8 17:58:14 CET 2004

D. P. Story wrote:
> That worked.  See attached PDF
>
> What change did you make?

the linetype is set by the pstricks object, but I
do not really understand, why this doesn't happens
for you and works for me. I have to investigate here.
For now you can use the attached pst-func.tex
from my previous mail.

In the past there was a similiar problem with psk at dash
and \pst at linetype. But i cannot remember for which
macro/package ... I'm getting old ... :-)

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes