[pstricks] convert pstricks images into pdf

Henry Proudhon henry.proudhon at insa-lyon.fr
Mon Dec 13 12:26:13 CET 2004

Dear users,

maybe it's a stupid questions but i cannot handle it despite my efforts

I've plenty of eps files generaed with pstricks and I want to use them
in a slide presentation with the beamer package and pdflaex.
I thus want to convert them into pdf images but when i do it (either
with ghostscript or ps2pdf) it give me a paper sized image with large
white margins.
Is there a way to avoid those margins (an option for ps2pdf) ?
if not what is the way to remove them ? I heard about pdfcrop but is it
the best way ?

many thanks to your answers

henry