[pstricks] Re: dots not appearing after ps2pdf

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Thu Dec 9 16:39:05 CET 2004

keith.briggs at bt.com wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestions.  I tried Herbert Voss' example.   I still get no dots.  I am using a redhat 9 system;
> everything is standard tetex, except that I have upgraded pstricks.   This makes me think someone else must have seen
> this bug before.   My file versions are pretty much the same as Herbert's except for multido.

then please send me your dvi, ps and pdf output as
private mail.

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes