[pstricks] psgraph and axes

David M. Allen allen at ms.uky.edu
Tue Dec 7 20:51:03 CET 2004

Herbert,
Thanks for your previous help on backgrounds in the graph area of psgraph.

My present question involves axes with psgraph. It appears (empirical, not
trying
to decipher your code)  that psgraph uses the three coordinate version of
psaxes
with (x0,y0)=(0,0). In my work, I usually want the axes along the left and
bottom
edges of the graph, even if some of the real world values are negative.
How do I do this?

An unrelated possible bug: xyAxes=false does not seem to suppress axes.
xAxis=false and yAxis=false together seems to work however.

Thanks again for all your work in developing this fine software.

Sincerely,
David