[pstricks] \@pstrickserr

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Tue Dec 7 06:45:18 CET 2004

Richard Hensh wrote:
> Sorry about the earlier message. The following is a minimal example.
> Removing the ``%'' from the end of the \psaxes line introduces the error
> mentioned in my earlier message.
>
> BTW, latex has no problem with this code but it wreaks havoc with TeX4ht.
> Again, I'm not asking this group to help debug TeX4ht but I was wondering if
> PSTricks had tracing macros (similar to TeX) that might help me track down
> the cause of these errors.

it is in general _not_ a good idea to have empty lines
in the pstricks code:

>     \psaxes{<->}(0,0)(\xmin,\ymin)(\xmax,\ymax)%
>
> \pstVerb{ /myFunA {dup mul} def}
>
> \SpecialCoor%

should be

     \psaxes{<->}(0,0)(\xmin,\ymin)(\xmax,\ymax)
  \pstVerb{ /myFunA {dup mul} def}
  \SpecialCoor

then I suppose that tex4ht has no problem

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes