[pstricks] specifying angles by direction vectors

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Thu Nov 25 18:21:08 CET 2004

John Frampton wrote:

> Often, in using \nccurve I would like to specify the direction of
> the curve at the endpoints by giving direction vectors, not by
> giving angles.  I have not found a way to do this.  What I plan
> to do is to try to define a new macro \nccurvedirs so that I can
> say things like:
>
> \nccurvedirs[dirA=(1,1),ncurvA=1.4,dirB=(-2,-1)]{A}{B}
>
> Two new parameters need to be defined, but that is trivial.

the rest should also be easy, on the first view ...
from pst-node.tex:

\def\nccurve at ii#1#2{\nc at object{Open}{#1}{#2}{.5}{%
   /AngleA \psk at angleA\space def /AngleB \psk at angleB\space def
\tx at NCCurve}}

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes