[pstricks] Drawing "real" circle-like stain

Christophe Jorssen jorssen.leraincy at free.fr
Sun Nov 14 12:22:53 CET 2004

On Saturday, November 13, 2004 9:03 PM [GMT+1=CET],
Herbert Voss <Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE> wrote :

> Christophe Jorssen wrote:
>

>> I'm looking for some code that could fake a stain. It's for drawing
>> a "real" chromatography diagram.
>>
>> I had a look at
>>
>> http://www.complex.unifi.it/twiki/bin/view/Software/PSTDisegniManuali
>>
>> but I'd like to have a command like
>>
>> \pstStain that would take the same argument as \pscircle.
>
> the options are selfexplanatory
>
> Herbert

[very interesting code]

Thank you Herbert for your quick and excellent answer. Nevertheless, my
English might not have been so good to explain what I'm looking for. I
attach a pdf file. This is what I get with Illustrator's Ink Stain pencil
that is exactly what I want. If someone has some time to find a way to do
that, that would be great.

Thanks in advance

--
Christophe