[pstricks] PSTricks and the size of pdf files

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Sun Nov 14 11:39:17 CET 2004

Paul Smith wrote:

> Thanks, Herbert. I have tried to use ps4pdf according to the
> instructions given at PSTricks site. However, the PSTricks picture is
> not shown. My example is attached. Any ideas?

LyX is really buggy in this area. You'll save a lot of
time when using another gui for a presentation or writing
the code with a primitive text editor.

Send me the LyX file and I'll show you whats wrong.
Here is your pdf, created with ps4pdf:
http://perce.de/temp/pstricks_beamer.pdf
http://perce.de/temp/pstricks_beamer.tex

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes