[pstricks] Hilbert Curve with TeX and PSTricks

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Sat Nov 13 21:16:30 CET 2004

eugene.ressler at frontiernet.net wrote:
> Have been trying to learn something about the exotic inner workings of
> TeX and so wrote the code below as an experiment.  Perhaps someone else
> will get the same smile out of it that I do.
>
> Even better, the good TeX hackers in the group might say how it can be
> better done.  (I know this would be easy in Postscript. The idea was to
> learn about recursive macro expansion.)

I am absolutely not a real TeX hacker, but this is indeed a
good example for learning macro expansion ... :-)

> \newcount\n              % recursion depth

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes