[pstricks] Beamer class and PSTricks again

Paul Smith phhs80 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 13:13:33 CET 2004

Dear All

I am using PSTricks together beamer class (logictheme). However, when
I run pdflatex, the picture drawn with PSTricks does not fully show up
(some lines are absent in the pdf file). I have already searched
archives where it is given the solution for this problem: to use
ps2pdf. Unluckily, the pdf file produced by ps2pdf does not help much,
as the frames become very small (indeed, a small corner at the bottom
of the page) and the presentation can not be done. (Please, use the
example file sent by me yesterday to see what happens after using
ps2pdf.) Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Paul