[pstricks] HA-Prosper - xcolor - pstricks-add

Christophe Jorssen jorssen.leraincy at free.fr
Tue Oct 26 20:45:51 CEST 2004

On Tuesday, October 26, 2004 7:43 PM [GMT+1=CET],
Hendri Adriaens <Hendri at uvt.nl> wrote :

> Christophe,
>
>> Hum, the same thing... But I'm afraid I've forgotten to tell you
>> something : I've costumized the way LaTeX treat options (in order to
>> have key=val in \documentclass and \usepackage, I've done that before
>> the new xkeyval) and the error comes with it, not with pstricks nor
>> pstricks-add.
>
> I tested it earlier and indeed could not replicate the problem.
> To confirm:
> \usepackage{pstricks-add}
> \usepackage[toc,highlight,HA]{HA-prosper}
> works.
[snip]

> For having package options in \documentclass or \usepackage,
> xkeyval 1.6 provides a solution (which will changed from .tex
> to .sty in version 1.7).

That's the one I choosed today (I had to change my latex format, that's the
reason why I didn't make the update earlier). But I have a strange issue
with it. It's OT here, so I've posted to fr.comp.text.tex explaining my
problem.

Thanks

--
Kristof