[pstricks] HA-Prosper - xcolor - pstricks-add

Christophe Jorssen jorssen.leraincy at free.fr
Tue Oct 26 19:01:22 CEST 2004

On Tuesday, October 26, 2004 1:30 PM [GMT+1=CET],
Herbert Voss <Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE> wrote :

>> Christophe Jorssen sagte:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I'm trying to use pstricks-add with haprosper, but it seems not to
>>> work.
>>  When I add \usepackage{pstricks-add} to HAPIntroduction.tex
>>> (included in
>>  HAprosper distribution),
>>>
>>> %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
>>> \listfiles
>>> \documentclass[pdf]{prosper}
>>>
>>> % Introduction to the `HA-Prosper' package.
>>> % Created by: Hendri Adriaens
>>> %             http://center.uvt.nl/phd_stud/adriaens
>>> %             Center for Economic Research
>>> %             Tilburg University, the Netherlands
>>>
>>> %================================================
>>> % Please also read the manual of HA-prosper and
>>> % of the specific style you are using since some
>>> % features of this example might not be supported
>>> % by the style you use.
>>> %================================================
>>>
>>> \usepackage{pstricks-add}
>>
>> what happens, when you explecitely load pstricks?
>>
>> \usepackage{pstricks}
>> \usepackage{pstricks-add}

Hum, the same thing... But I'm afraid I've forgotten to tell you
something : I've costumized the way LaTeX treat options (in order to
have key=val in \documentclass and \usepackage, I've done that before
the new xkeyval) and the error comes with it, not with pstricks nor
pstricks-add.

I apologie :-)

Christophe