[pstricks] HA-Prosper - xcolor - pstricks-add

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Tue Oct 26 13:30:52 CEST 2004

Christophe Jorssen sagte:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to use pstricks-add with haprosper, but it seems not to
> work.
 When I add \usepackage{pstricks-add} to HAPIntroduction.tex
> (included in
 HAprosper distribution),

> %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
> \listfiles
> \documentclass[pdf]{prosper}
>
> % Introduction to the `HA-Prosper' package.
> % Created by: Hendri Adriaens
> %             http://center.uvt.nl/phd_stud/adriaens
> %             Center for Economic Research
> %             Tilburg University, the Netherlands
>
> %================================================
> % Please also read the manual of HA-prosper and
> % of the specific style you are using since some
> % features of this example might not be supported
> % by the style you use.
>
> \usepackage{pstricks-add}

what happens, when you explecitely load pstricks?

\usepackage{pstricks}
\usepackage{pstricks-add}

Dr.-Ing Herbert Voss
Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE