[pstricks] perpendicular line similar to \Parallel (pst-optic)

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Sat Oct 23 22:36:16 CEST 2004

Patrick Drechsler wrote:

> Thanks, that solves the problem concercning scaling (I wish I had
> time to take a vacation _and_ learn some postscript)!

oh, that is easy. By a HP pocket calculator and you
learn it quickly ... :-)

> [1] if needed: I don't have a homepage. I'm not sure if I can
> send binaries to the list. Should I send you a binary via PM?

yes, please. But you can also attach small png's here

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes