[pstricks] Background color for page.

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Thu Oct 21 22:27:15 CEST 2004

Given plain tex and not latex or context, I want to color an entire page in
a certain shade. Then I want to lay horizontal color bands over the page
from margin to margin. Then I want to overlay the bands with text.  Think
of a typical book cover layout for an example.  That is what I am
attempting in plain tex and Pstricks.

Lets start with step one. I can create a rectangle that is the same size as
the page, with origin 0,0, and then color it with the background color.
But is there a better way?
--
John Culleton

Short list of publishing/marketing books: