[pstricks] pst-key.tex

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Fri Oct 8 21:25:36 CEST 2004

Doug Mounce wrote:
> this might matter...
>
> [goudsmit:~] mounce% kpsewhich pst-ghsb.tex
> /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/tex/generic/pstricks/pst-ghsb.tex
>

> the directory "/generic/pstricks" also contains my pst-key.tex and a
> bunch of other pst-*.tex files like pst-ghsb.tex that look really
> interesting but to which I might not have the correct access
> established.  If you have any comment, that would be great, regards, Doug.

hm, now I'm lost here ...
The only idea I have, is that you can put the files for
testing in a temp dir together with test document. I
have no experiences with OzTeX, so I can not give more
help here.

Maybe that one of the other PSTricks user can help.

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes