[Fwd: Re: [pstricks] pst-geo Installation]

Matthias Steinbrink M.Steinbrink at gmx.de
Fri Oct 8 15:30:04 CEST 2004

At 13:04 08.10.04, Herbert Voss wrote:
I tried it on the LapTop of my daughter with TeXniccenter and MiKTeX
>installation. I had to install xkeyval with pst-xkey, because I have
>all my PSTricks files running with pst-xkey. But this should not
>make any difference. However, I have no problems to build the
>ps file and view it with gswin32, version 8.14 ...

Finally I have found out that it is not a pstricks problem because the
generated ps-file can be viewed with other programs. Nevertheless gsview
still does not what it is supposed to do on my machine 8-((

Thanks anyway and sorry for problems.

Matthias