[pstricks] pst-geo Installation

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Thu Oct 7 18:16:58 CEST 2004

Alan Ristow wrote:
> On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 12:31:06 +0200, Matthias Steinbrink
> <M.Steinbrink at gmx.de> wrote:

>>>           ^^^^^^^^^^
>>
>>>try with one path
>>
>>Sorry for that copy-and-paste-mistake.
>>
>>But even with the correct path it doesn't work. All my gsview gives me
>>is the following error message:
>

> I had the same problem with pst-geo last summer. The only way I ever
> managed to make it work was to use a relative path name.

if I remeber well, then Giuseppe, the co-author of pst-geo
uses an absolute path, but I have no idea how it works under
WIndows. I have no problems here with Linux and full or
relative paths.

Maybe others can help

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes