[pstricks] SOS

Walid Barhoumi walid_barhoumi at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 21 18:05:52 CEST 2004

Hello,

Please, can I know how to insert a figure in a table.

In fact, my problem is that I was enable to draw a
complicated table with Latex, so I draw it with
another editor and I use it as a PS figure.

The problem that the caption of this table appears as
a Figure (since I use it as a ps figure).

So, I want to change the caption to a table and
consequently I thought to insert all the figure in a
table (one ligne, one column).

Thank you for the help.

Walid Barhoumi.