[pstricks] Presentation about the basic packages of pstricks

naehring at iee.et.tu-dresden.de naehring at iee.et.tu-dresden.de
Mon Sep 6 15:18:13 CEST 2004

At the last TeX user meeting

(See http://141.76.121.6/~lego/tex/aktuell.php)

I gave an introductory presentation about the basic packages of
pstricks. Certainly, such a presentation can only cover some aspects
of pstricks.

The documented slides are available at

http://www.tn-home.de/Tobias/Soft/TeX/TUG040611/presentation-doc.pdf

They are created with the help of seminar.sty.
I'm sorry for the rather coarse layout.

Happy TeXing,
Tobias N"ahring

PS 1: I am not so much experienced with PSTricks. Anyway, I hope that
there is some useful information in the documented presentation.

PS 2: At the meeting before the last one Julia und Christian held a
nice presentation about BibTeX. They planned to give a link to their
presentation at

http://141.76.121.6/~lego/tex/aktuell.php

in near future.