[pstricks] Transformation into bar chart

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Wed Sep 1 20:53:24 CEST 2004

Alan Ristow wrote:
> On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 19:48:36 +0200, Herbert Voss
> <Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE> wrote:
>

>>Alan Ristow wrote:
>>

>>>Okay, I have uploaded the necessary files, plus an example and the .ps
>>>output from the example, to
>>>
>>>http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gt6627a/pst-bar.zip
>>
>>can you also put the data file there? (testcsv.dat)
>>Makes life easier ... :-)
>

> Whoops! That's not the test.tex I meant to upload at all! Sorry about
> that. I moved my working directory without deleting the original and
> confused myself. Try it now -- there's still no datafile, but there is a
> filecontents command in test.tex.

yes, works now. And looks beautiful!
Could you also write a short documentation about the options
and the macros? ;-)

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes