[pstricks] Transformation into bar chart

Matthias Steinbrink M.Steinbrink at gmx.de
Wed Sep 1 08:21:03 CEST 2004

Hi Herbert!

Thanks for your answer that once again impresses me in speed and complexity.

Unfortunately I actually meant something like a "real" bar diagramm, a bit
like example bsp08 in your book. And I thought that there might be an easy
way of achieving this without the need of hard-coding the bar length.

So I might try bardiag, as has been pointed out by Alan or await his code.

Thanks anyway, especially for your briliant book!

Matthias