[pstricks] [Fwd: Re: No compatibility between Pstricks/xcolor and changebar]

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Wed Aug 25 22:35:47 CEST 2004

Rolf Niepraschk wrote:

>> not really when you use the syntax of the color.sty
>> package for defining colors. But I will have a closer look
>> what can be done to make it work with xcolor.
>>

> I think, it's more imported that `changbar' and `xcolor' works together...

oh, sure ... :-)

here is a changebar.sty, which works also with xcolor
http://perce.de/LaTeX/misc/changebar.sty

now you can do:

\usepackage[dvipsnames,dvips]{pst-all}
\usepackage[xcolor,DVIps]{changebar}

please test

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes