[pstricks] something strange with the latest pstricks-add version

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Wed Aug 11 16:35:24 CEST 2004

Jean-Michel Papy wrote:
> thank you Herbert, the result is nice. But I really need to use easymat
> and one of the latest version of pstricks (to have nice log graphics).
> I'll try to find a way to mimic easymat so I won't have to load this
> package.

then use

\usepackage{etex}

should be available on your system, if you have teTeX installed.
With this package it will be no problem to load easybmat.

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes