[pstricks] Tick labels and math mode

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Tue Aug 3 22:19:24 CEST 2004

Alan Ristow wrote:

>>then you have to redefine the \pshlabel and \psvlabel from this package.
>

> Of course. After taking another look, I scrapped my code from the first
> post in this thread and redefined \pshlabel and \psvlabel by simply
> putting the argument in math mode wherever it was used (code below). Any
> chance this will become the default behavior of pstricks-add, or are you
> reluctant to do that? Perhaps this change has some implications that I
> have not yet encountered....

take the latest version 2.09, it should work in the usual
way of pst-plot with a \def\psvlabel#1{$#1$}.

But the whole stuff is realy complicated in fact of the
logarithm, decimals and comma options. So maybe, that I
introduced a new bug ...

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes