[pstricks] font problem with pstricks and pdftricks

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Mon Aug 2 08:31:03 CEST 2004

kris.dumont at ugent.be wrote:

> I'm having some problems with overlapping characters in my pdf-files. I
> generate some figures with pdftricks and pstricks. This results in a pdf
> file for each of my figures. When including these files in my pdf fileand
> viewing them in Acrobat Reader, I experience some problems with
> overlapping characters.
> Is there someone who has experienced the same problem? If yes, how can I
> solve the problem? An example can be found in attachment.

You should give ps4pdf.sty a try. It is much more better than
pdftricks.

http://PSTricks.de/pdf/pdftricks.phtml#ps4pdf

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes