[pstricks] Arbitrary dash patterns in pstricks.tex

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Sun Jul 18 22:24:13 CEST 2004

i at tn-home.de wrote:

> I've implemented (almost) arbitrary dash patterns into pstricks and
> would appreciate if someone could test it.

Well done, Tobias.
I put this stuff into pstricks-add. The new version is
still experimental, because I rewrote the psaxes stuff
to get subticklines and other pretty things. Look at
the documentation at page 2 for the dash option
and 35ff for ticklines and 63ff for the \psgraph macro.

http://perce.de/LaTeX/pstricks-add/pstricks-add-doc.pdf
http://perce.de/LaTeX/pstricks-add/pstricks-add.tex

Don't write your thesis with this version, it is absolutely
not finisehd ... ;-) Just like the documentation.

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes