[pstricks] Re: pst-linesty

Tobias Nähring i at tn-home.de
Thu Jul 15 23:33:09 CEST 2004

I got the new pstricks version +.pro files from ctan.

With the new version, the dash-gap-dot-gap linestyle option works well.

@Herbert: You are right, applications with more than two dashes in the
pattern are rare.
There are such applications in technical drawings. But perhaps that is
not the right field for pstricks.

If there is demand, one could perhaps implement the recursive argument
parsing from pst-linesty for
the dash option in pstricks. Error handling had to be adopted from the
current version of \psk at fdash.

Thanks to Herbert for the information about the new pstricks version.
Pitingly,
the latest stable debian version has still the old pstricks package.
(That is the way I had got it at first.)
Tobias N"ahring