[pstricks] pst-geo

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Wed Jul 14 22:14:49 CEST 2004

Alan Ristow wrote:

> I downloaded pst-geo today with an eye toward looking over the
> documentation. However, whenever I get to a page that (presumably) has
> pst-geo content on it I get a Postscript error. This happens with
> doc-map2d.ps, doc-map2dII.ps, doc-map3d.ps, and doc-map3dII.ps, and it
> happens whether I open the files from CTAN/Dante or compile the document
> sources myself. Is this indicative of a bug in pst-geo?

the data files are read by PostScript, so it is important that
you specify the right path, because on PostScript level there
is no path of the TeX tree.

e.g.:

\psset{path=/opt/texlive/texmf-local/pst-geo/dataII}

an absolute path seems to be the best way, then you can save
the TeX file whereever you want.

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes