[pstricks] logLines and ticklines

jmpapy Jean-Michel.Papy at esat.kuleuven.ac.be
Sun Jul 11 18:34:09 CEST 2004

Hello,

when using the x or y-axis logarithmic scale (i.e. by setting
ylogBase=10 for instance), it is possible to draw 5 lines per decades by
also specifying logLines=y.

1. I wonder whether there is a way to modify this line density
(10/decades, 20/decades...)

2. If I also want to draw the x lines (on the same graph), I write
ticklines=x.  But unfortunately, the x-lines are shifted to the bottom
and...overlap my caption text. Where does this offset come from ?

thx,

JM
 ps: my version of the pstricks package is one of the latest.