[pstricks] pstricks-add problem: ticklines option

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Thu Jul 1 21:59:14 CEST 2004

Alan Ristow wrote:

> When I use the new ticklines option in version 1.50 of pstricks-add I
> don't see any ticklines. I am using pstricks patch 15. A minimal example
> is below. The examples given in the documentation work just fine for me
> and my code doesn't appear to be that much different, but apparently it
> is ... any ideas why, anyone?

the problem is that xAxes=false sets also the ticklines
parallel to this axes to false, whereas a ticklines=x
works, because that are the ticklines parallel to the
y-axis, which is set to true.

I do not really understand, what kind of ticklines
do you want? paralell to the x or the y-axis?

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes