[pstricks] Crop marks with PSTricks and pdftex.

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Wed May 12 23:35:59 CEST 2004

I want to put crop marks on a pdftex project. I am prepared
to output dvi and then convert to ps and pdf at the end of
the process.

>From a macro attached to e.g., the header or the footer
routine, I need to access the exact corners of the page. It
is a question of moving the current point to those exact
spots in order and drawing some lines. Now what do I need
to do to describe those locations to pstricks?

I could modify the page building routines but since this is
pdftex not plain tex I am afraid to mess too much.

--
John Culleton
Able Typesetters and Indexers