[pstricks] RE: problem with sharp corners

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Mon May 10 13:54:02 CEST 2004

Goebel, Juergen, OPE26 wrote:
>>Herbert Voss [mailto:Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE] wrote:
>

>>     \pstVerb{ 2 setlinejoin }
>

> Thanks a lot, this works pretty well. I'd appreciate if
> you could explain it shortly. Google shows me just one
> hit for "pstverb setlinejoin" (by Dennis Girou, no
> surprise), but it doesn't help me.

http://PSTricks.de/Lines/lines.phtml#lineedge

it is a basic PostScript function and declares how
two lines are connected. And if I remember well,
also mentioned in the PSTricks documentation.