[pstricks] Map contours plot PStricks

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Fri Apr 2 14:54:05 CEST 2004

Henry Proudhon wrote:

> I want to plot a simple map contours with PStricks and I was wondering if
> something exists for this. I explain :
>
> My datas are like x,y,value where value=0,1 or 2
> x,y define nodal coordinates between a rectangle region (xstart,ystart) and
> (xendyend)
>
> I want to plot countours gathering all 0 values, all 1 values and all 2 values.
>
> I think I can do it by programming a voronoi algorithm but if something already
> exists...

have a look at pstricks-add, there is a macro which can
print something like x,y1,y2,y3

maybe you could modify the code for your need.

ftp://ftp.dante.de/pub/tex/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pstricks-add/

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/