[pstricks] New to the list and Axis

Sergio Dominguez sergio at skynet.ie
Thu Apr 1 18:30:45 CEST 2004

Hello,

I am a newcomer both to the list and to pstricks. I have been waiting for a while to
see the circulation, but there are no messages. Is the list still active?

I have one question about the coordinate system. I am inserting in a document
a graph in ps with several curves and I want to do some formatting with pstricks.

What I am doing is putting both the graph and the pspicture into a minipage. Something like,

\begin{figure}[ht!]
  \begin{minipage}[b]{10cm}
    \begin{center}
      \scalebox{0.7}{\includegraphics{graf.eps}}
      \begin{pspicture}(0,0)
        \psdots(-3.81,1.2)
        \psdots(-3.81,9.9)
        \psdots(7.2,9.9)
        \psdots(7.2,1.2)
      \end{pspicture}
    \end{center}
  \end{minipage}
\end{figure}

Now, those four psdots mark where the corners of the graph are.

 There would be anyhow to displace/rescale the coordinate
system so that the corners are at (0,0) (0,1) (1,0) and (1,1)?

Thank you very much!

Sergio
--
The optimum committee has no members.