[pstricks] Modifying psPolynomial

Vince McGarry vmcgarry at austin.rr.com
Tue Mar 16 17:52:31 CET 2004

On 3/16/04 10:21 AM, "John Frampton" <jframpto at lynx.dac.neu.edu> wrote:

> Herbert,
>
> Your solution to McGarry's problem is elegant.
>
> Could you give some pointers on how to learn to write postscript code?
> I printed out the postscript manuals, but ended up being overwhelmed.
> Is there a useful "Writing Postscript Code: The Basics" book?
>
> Thanks,
> John Frampton

I agree with John, Herbert. It is elegant and will be extremely useful to
me. Furthermore, your examples are providing me with better ideas about how
to approach writing reuseable pstricks code. John, I've found this to be
useful, but I'm really just getting my feet wet.

http://www-cdf.fnal.gov/offline/PostScript/BLUEBOOK.PDF

Vince