[pstricks] Modifying psPolynomial

John Frampton jframpto at lynx.dac.neu.edu
Tue Mar 16 17:21:37 CET 2004

Herbert,

Your solution to McGarry's problem is elegant.

Could you give some pointers on how to learn to write postscript code?
I printed out the postscript manuals, but ended up being overwhelmed.
Is there a useful "Writing Postscript Code: The Basics" book?

Thanks,
John Frampton

--

Our position is that whatever grievances a nation may have,
however objectionable it finds the status quo, aggressive warfare