[pstricks] what are the limits of pst-plot?

Patrick Drechsler patrick.drechsler at gmx.net
Mon Feb 9 23:32:10 CET 2004

Hi,

I was wondering what the restrictions for pst-plot (using
`\dataplot') are. I just tried a 2-column 400kb ascii dataplot
and it took almost 5 minutes.

Is pst-plot only to be used with small(er) data?

Just curious. I settled for using Matlab and psfrag for now...

Cheers

Patrick
--
The shortest unit of time in the universe is the New York Second,
defined as the period of time between the traffic lights turning green