[pstricks] height of psframebox

Patrick Drechsler patrick.drechsler at gmx.net
Mon Feb 2 21:08:59 CET 2004

Raymond Paul Smith wrote on 02 Feb 2004 20:36:58 MET:

> i have a  \psframebox{My framebox}
> which is a certain width and height.  I know that i can change the width
> using the parbox command:
>
> \psframebox{\parbox{5cm}{My framebox}}
>
> but is there anyway to change the height.   I want all my psframeboxes to
> be the same height and width for creating nicer looking flow charts.
>
> I know i can also put a psframebox inside a psframe but this seems like a
> hack.

Then you probably know this version also:

\psframebox{\rule{0pt}{10pt}foo bar}

Probably the same kind of hack your using. I just stick it in a
macro to keep all boxes the same height. No idea if there is a
more elegant way to solve this.

HTH

Patrick
--
"If patience is a virtue, and ignorance is bliss,
you can have a pretty good life if you're stupid and willing to wait"