[pstricks] \SpecialCoor

Patrice MEGRET megret at telecom.fpms.ac.be
Tue Jan 20 16:54:52 CET 2004

Dear John,

You should see if your dvi wiever is able to display the transformation as
in windvi (You should enable "Transformation" in Options menu).

When I try your example, everthing is OK. Anyway, to see the correct
position of x, ..., try to look at your ps file after dvips conversion. In
the ps file, the positions are always correct even if the dvi wiewer cannot
display it correctly.

Best regards,

Patrice

Prof. Dr Ir Patrice MEGRET
Electromagnetism and Telecommunication Unit
Faculté Polytechnique de Mons
Boulevard Dolez 31
B-7000 MONS (Belgium)
tel: +32 65 37 41 91