[pstricks] my question about nodes and \SpecialCoor was needlessly complicated

John Frampton jframpto at lynx.dac.neu.edu
Tue Jan 20 16:39:23 CET 2004

The following code should not put the two Xs in different places, but it
does.

\rput(1,0){X}
\SpecialCoor
\rput(1,0){X}

This seems to be a bug in the "get coor" macros that \SpecialCoor sets
up.

What I need to do is recover the Tex coordinates of a node, knowing just
the pst-node label of the node, so that I can do some calculations.  How
is that done?

Thanks,
John Frampton

--

Our position is that whatever grievances a nation may have,
however objectionable it finds the status quo, aggressive warfare