[pstricks] Suppressing linebreak in new pspicture

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Wed Nov 19 11:05:24 CET 2003

Todd OBryan sagte:
> I just started using pstricks and am already wishing I'd found it years

 ago. I do have one problem.

> How can I get multiple pspictures on a single line. In particular, I'd
> like to put three graphs on a single line something like:

I suppose that your pictures are too big. Here is an example, where
you can put only 2 pictures in my line.

Herbert

\documentclass[a4paper]{article}
\usepackage{pstricks}
\parindent=0pt
\begin{document}

\begin{pspicture}(-2,-2)(2,2)
	\psgrid[griddots=10,gridlabels=7pt]
	\pscircle[linewidth=2pt,linecolor=red](0,0){1}
\end{pspicture}
\hfill