[pstricks] Suppressing linebreak in new pspicture

Todd O'Bryan toddobryan at mac.com
Wed Nov 19 10:20:52 CET 2003

I just started using pstricks and am already wishing I'd found it years
ago. I do have one problem.

How can I get multiple pspictures on a single line. In particular, I'd
like to put three graphs on a single line something like:

1. graph here                         2. another graph
   3. last graph

I tried:

1. \begin{pspicture}mycode\end{pspicture}\hfill 2.
\begin{pspicture}mycode\end{pspicture}\hfill 3.
\begin{pspicture}mycode\end{pspicture}

But each pspicture begins on a new line.

Thanks,
Todd O'Bryan