[pstricks] Re: pst-plot-add

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Tue Nov 18 18:43:42 CET 2003

Pedro Jorge Caridade schrieb:

> With your options we can cut our plot in xStart and xEnd. But I want to
> cut also in Y axis. My plan was change the  \pst at def{PreparePoints} to
> accommodate also the yStart and yEnd, and the problems starts, since I
> don't understand most of the instructions. Have you 10 minutes (nothing
> is made in 10 minutes, special a simple thing) to change this only to
> plot a datafile with y limits also?
>
> Did you undestand my problem?

yes, understood. Download the new pst-plot-add (available in a couple
of minutes) and then run this example.

The demo data file data.dat, is also available at the website.

Herbert

\documentclass[a4paper]{article}
\usepackage{pst-plot-add}
\usepackage{geometry}

\begin{document}

\begin{center}
\readdata{\data}{data.dat}
\psset{xunit=0.15mm,yunit=0.0003mm}
\begin{pspicture}(-80,-30000)(1000,310000)
\psaxes[axesstyle=frame,Dx=100,dx=100,%
     Dy=50000,dy=50000](1000,300000)
\psset{linewidth=0.1pt, linestyle=dashed,linecolor=red}
\psline(0,40000)(1000,40000)
\psline(0,175000)(1000,175000)
\listplot[yStart=40000, yEnd=175000,%
	linewidth=3pt,%