[pstricks] Background color

Olesya Grishchenko ogrishch at stern.nyu.edu
Thu Nov 13 17:56:47 CET 2003

Hi All,

I am trying to produce coloured graphs with
pstricks. I use the following example:
*************************************
\documentclass[landscape]{seminar}

\usepackage[dvips]{pstcol}
\usepackage{semcolor}
\input{seminar.bug}

\newcommand{\SlideColours}[3][red]{%
% #1 = frame line color (optional, default=black),
% #2 = foreground color, #3 = background color
\slideframe[\psset{linecolor=#1,fillcolor=#3,fillstyle=solid}]{scplain}
\color{#2}}

\definecolor{Pink}{rgb}{1.,0.65,0.8}

\begin{document}

\SlideColours[Red]{black}{Pink}
\begin{slide}
  My slide with a pink background and a red frame.
\end{slide}

\SlideColours{white}{red}
\begin{slide}
  My slide with a red background and a white text.
\end{slide}

My background colors turn out to be in grid black and grey.
No trace of red or pink whatsoever. any ideas how to get
colors stated in \SlideColours command?

Many thanks,
Olesya