[pstricks] (no subject)

Raymond Paul Smith rps43158 at cs.ucf.edu
Fri Oct 24 19:08:35 CEST 2003

Hello,
i am having a problem with pstricks and prosper.  When i include pstricks
in the preamble using prosper for document class:

\documentclass[pdf,autumn,slideColor,colorBG]]{prosper}
\usepackage{pstricks,pst-all}

now when i compile this it gives me an error undefined color brown

IOt is also interesting that if i change autumn to some other slide style,
like azure then i'm fine.

Now if i commnet out the above usepackage for pstricks, then i can compile
fine, but of course then i cannot have any pstricks.

I can hack the problem by defining brown and any other color that it asks
for when using pstricks but there must be something i'm doing wrong.
Thanks for any help,
paul